Biohazard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Biohazard

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-21%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, Collection Botanique
39.59 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

WTT boubliboulga

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raazhac

WTT boubliboulga Empty
PostSubject: WTT boubliboulga   WTT boubliboulga Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jun - 19:28

I want to trade this post for 1 milion coins IRL .

PM if interested, no noob offer thx.
Back to top Go down
Nacho

Nacho

WTT boubliboulga Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTT boubliboulga   WTT boubliboulga Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jun - 20:04

Mkay, I will grant your wish. However! You will get 1 million Somalian Shillings (since you didn't mention what currency you would like) and that will be approximately ~22,42 Euros.
I believe if I choose to mail it to you via Post you will be willing to pay for the taxes of shipping (~5 Euros) which will leave you with a clean profit of ~17 Euros. Mkai? ._.
Back to top Go down
Raazhac

WTT boubliboulga Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTT boubliboulga   WTT boubliboulga Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jun - 20:50

is good for me \ o /

If i do this post 100 000 times i'll get what i want !
Back to top Go down
Nacho

Nacho

WTT boubliboulga Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTT boubliboulga   WTT boubliboulga Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jun - 20:54

Considering you should (as a sign of manners and good intentions) buy me and Koki a beer (+ un gâteau for Koki), and ofc 1 beer for yourself and Lùna (since Koki and I wouldn't like to drink alone if you're already paying) that would leave you in profit of ~5 Euro cents, if we find a cheap place and if I choose not to take the 0,5l beer =) So... You might need more than 100 000 posts for your goal! Good luck! \o/
Back to top Go down
Raazhac

WTT boubliboulga Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTT boubliboulga   WTT boubliboulga Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jun - 20:57

izokay i can do whatever for beer !!

B33R 4 3V3R
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WTT boubliboulga Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTT boubliboulga   WTT boubliboulga Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTT boubliboulga
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Biohazard-
Jump to: